A Read&Write software license has been made available to the entire University community through the Office of the Provost's continuing commitment to the accessibility of our learning environment.
Read&Write 7 (Mac)
Read&Write benefits individuals with learning difficulties, dyslexia or visual impairments, English Language Learners (ELL) and those learning English as a Second Language (ESL).
- Improves confidence for struggling readers
- Helps students with dyslexia and other literacy challenges
- Assists English Language Learners and individuals with English as a Second Language
- Promotes independent learning and supports students in and outside the classroom
Read&Write allows users to:
- Hear web pages and documents read aloud to improve reading comprehension, with a choice of natural voices
- Understand unfamiliar words with text and picture dictionaries
- Develop writing skills with word prediction
- Support independent student research with valuable study skills tools