Accommodating Students with Disabilities

Students with disabilities that may require reasonable accommodation at the University can receive assistance through the Student Disability Access Center (SDAC) located in the Elson Student Health Center.SDAC coordinates disability accommodations and provides direct services, such as housing arrangements; alternate text formats for course material; note-taking services; exam accommodations, such as extra time; direct support for assistive technology; American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation and other hearing services; and other reasonable accommodations. Students can apply for services online to begin the intake and eligibility process.