Guides and Reports
- The Manual of the Board of Visitors of the University of Virginia 1998 sets forth the powers and duties of the board and those of the principal administrative officers and is available through the University Press.
- The Undergraduate and Graduate Records provide a complete listing of undergraduate and graduate courses and a comprehensive directory of regulations.
- University Data, issued annually by Institutional Research and Analytics, is the repository of institutional statistical information on all aspects of the University, including demographic data on students, faculty, and staff; academic achievement and admissions data for each school; and University-wide financial data.
- The UVA Map/Guide to the Grounds is distributed free to visitors at the University Information Center and to University departments for a fee at UVA’s storehouse.
- The UVA Health System publishes a listing of outpatient, visitor, and community services, including phone numbers, billing procedures, and transportation services in their online Services and Amenities Guide.