Undergraduate Policy Committee
The Undergraduate Policy Committee serves in an advisory capacity to the provost’s office to study, formulate, and recommend policies and procedures concerning matters affecting the undergraduate student academic environment.
The committee is comprised of representatives from the undergraduate schools and central administrative offices.
(as of August 2022)
- Matt Banfield, Chair (Office the Executive Vice President and Provost)
- Kiama Anthony Bishop (Office of the University Registrar)
- Catherine Brighton (School of Education and Human Development)
- Anselmo Canfora (School of Architecture)
- Theresa Carroll (School of Nursing)
- Amanda Crombie (Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy)
- Will Guilford (School of Engineering and Applied Science)
- Laura Hawthorne (Office of the University Registrar)
- Lisa Lampe (School of Engineering and Applied Science)
- Rachel Most (College of Arts & Sciences)
- Danny Steeper (McIntire School of Commerce)
- Martha Ann Toms-Farmer (School of Continuing and Professional Studies)