UVA Acts - Book a Performance
UVA Acts programming is designed to tour to departments, schools, and professional group. We want the conversations and ideas that are generated during our performances to continue long after we leave, and this happens easily when audience members are already connected and collaborating. Follow the steps below to start the process of bringing UVA Acts to your colleagues and peers.
What is the process for booking a performance?
- Read our FAQ’s below to make sure that a private performance is right for your audience and goals.
- We are currently accepting booking requests for Fall 2022.
- After submitting your form, you will hear back from us to confirm a performance date and to schedule pre-/post-meetings.
- We will meet at least twice to plan for your performance, including one content-focused meeting and one logistics-focused meeting. Additional meetings will be planned if necessary.
- Performance Hosts are responsible for booking a room, recruiting an audience, and managing all communications around the event. UVA Acts will provide marketing materials and an audience registration form.
- After the performance, UVA Acts will provide a follow-up report. We will meet with the Performance Host to reflect on outcomes and consider steps for continued learning.