Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to equitable and inclusive practices and work environments across the University and throughout the span of faculty careers. To this end, the Office of the Provost offers a number of workshops and services to support equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Teaching Race at UVA: Place-based Faculty Development Seminar
- Promotion and Tenure Committee Bias Mitigation Workshops
- Search Committee Bias Mitigation Workshops and Search Committee Support/Consulting
- UVA Acts: Gender Inclusive Culture Workshop Series
- UVA Acts “Search Committee Signals” Workshop
- UVA Acts “3x3” Filmed Monologues about underrepresented faculty, staff, and student experiences, and curriculum about equity and inclusion